- Very affectionate girl.
- Loves to play fetch, very good about retrieving.
- Food motivated, which makes training easy.
- Her eager-to-please attitude means she likes to learn new things and relishes any opportunity to participate in family activities.
- She is curious by nature, confident, very loyal and a real cuddle bug.
- Can be a bit possessive over high valued items, especially towards other dogs and people she doesn’t know well.
- Not overly vocal but won’t hesitate to “sound the alarm” when an unfamiliar person or dog enters the premises.
- Loves to swim and jump in the water after toys, would make a terrific DockDog.
- May demonstrate some “selective hearing” when out for walks, especially if she discovers something of interest.
- Intelligent girl, knows her basic obedience commands.
- Experience with large breed dogs is an asset.
- A fenced yard is recommended.
- Not tested with cats, has displayed some prey-drive tendencies.
- Best suited to a home in which she is the only dog.
- Would be happy to share her life with a family and children, provided they are old enough to understand boundaries.
Your message has been sent to Keshet Kennels/Rescue.
You'll receive a copy, too, at to help you keep track of which pets you've inquired about, and which shelters and rescues you've emailed.
NOTE: Some shelters have physical locations you can visit; some of these shelters may only have pets for a limited time, so please do not wait for a reply—just go visit the shelter! Other organizations are rescue groups run by busy volunteers who may take a while to reply. You can find information about the shelter or rescue group caring for this pet, and their adoption procedures, on the pet's details page on Adopt-a-Pet.com.