found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, housetrained, in need of an experienced adopter, and up to date with shots.
- Very affectionate girl.
- Loves to play fetch, very good about retrieving.
- Food motivated, which makes training easy.
- Her eager-to-please attitude means she likes to learn new things and relishes any opportunity to participate in family activities.
- She is curious by nature, confident, very loyal and a real cuddle bug.
- Can be a bit possessive over high valued items, especially towards other dogs and people she doesn’t know well.
- Not overly vocal but won’t hesitate to “sound the alarm” when an unfamiliar person or dog enters the premises.
- Loves to swim and jump in the water after toys, would make a terrific DockDog.
- May demonstrate some “selective hearing” when out for walks, especially if she discovers something of interest.
- Intelligent girl, knows her basic obedience commands.
- Experience with large breed dogs is an asset.
- A fenced yard is recommended.
- Not tested with cats, has displayed some prey-drive tendencies.
- Best suited to a home in which she is the only dog.
- Would be happy to share her life with a family and children, provided they are old enough to understand boundaries.