- Female White pitbull terrier mix who is approximately 5 yrs old.
- Spayed, Chipped and up-to-date with all her vaccines
Has been in foster for 7 months. Guerra's original owner had passed away recently and was turned into a shelter. Her original owner had her since she was a puppy and loved her very much and trained her
- Guera is very human-friendly including with children and babies
-Foster home had other dogs and while there was some tension at first, they all became pals. Guerra presents herself as submissive
- She is house-broken
- She is very smart and trainable. She has already learned following commands: sit, stay, look-at-me, release (an object) and get the toy. She is currently learning ‘down’ and pee-pee (how to potty on command) etc.
- She gets a bit anxious at first in a car ride but relaxes a few minutes into it and lies down.
- She def enjoys her naps, being a couch potato but also has the energy to go for hikes (up to 2 miles), jogs and loves to play fetch, tug-a-war etc.
- She LOVESSSS the water!!!
- She loves to eat fruit
- She loves kisses and if you put your face in front of her, she will kiss you as much as you will let her
- She’s very easy going and has never displayed protective behavior in regards to toys, food, bed etc.
- She is very affectionate and loves to cuddle with her humans and pack. She will probe to see if it’s okay for her to sleep in the same bed as another dog, then sneak into bed (lol)
- She does well in the kennel, outside and inside the house.
This pet is a courtesy post, not for adoption through Bark Avenue Foundation. Please contact: Rafael - email@example.com
Your message has been sent to Bark Avenue Foundation.
You'll receive a copy, too, at to help you keep track of which pets you've inquired about, and which shelters and rescues you've emailed.
NOTE: Some shelters have physical locations you can visit; some of these shelters may only have pets for a limited time, so please do not wait for a reply—just go visit the shelter! Other organizations are rescue groups run by busy volunteers who may take a while to reply. You can find information about the shelter or rescue group caring for this pet, and their adoption procedures, on the pet's details page on Adopt-a-Pet.com.