found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already neutered, housetrained, up to date with shots, and good with dogs.
Driver will be shy when you first meet him, yet thrives on human contact and affection so much he’ll soon be your best bud! Driver is affectionate and likes to be touching you whenever possible! Driver is the ultimate low-maintenance dog! You may try to tempt him with toys, but don’t buy the store out because Driver typically doesn’t play with them. He’s happy just to be with you!
Your golf game—or day--will be better with Driver!
* Driver is friendly and affectionate with his human family! He is shy with strangers.
* Driver will do well with older kids, while very young children are rather like aliens to him and thus scary.
* Driver likes other dogs and seems to like cats after being introduced!
* Driver likes to go for walks and is great on-leash!
* Driver is super smart! He knows sit, shake, stay, lay down, kennel, roll over, up, out and in!
* Driver is crate and house trained!
Given a choice, Driver would rather hide than meet new people. He’s working on his shyness, and his ability to soak up love is a major motivator Driver will get to know and trust you and freely give you and your family all of that boundless love that will make all of you happy! Driver really wants a ‘he lived happily ever after,’ and it sure would be perfect with you!