found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already neutered, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.
Imagine going to the grocery store and finding a delightful puppy just sitting all alone in a shopping cart! Luckily for Cal, this playful pup is in a loving home and preparing for his future with you! Cal is so playful he will even toss his toy across the room, then run over to fetch it by himself! You wish your kids would entertain themselves like that!
* Cal is a cuddle bug who LOVES to snuggle up with you and get petted!
* Cal likes adults, kids and dogs—and just might like cats!
* Cal is one smart pup! He knows sit, down, drop and come!
* Cal is progressing with his leash training!
* One of Cal’s favorite things is belly rubs! It’s magic!
* Cal is crate trained and mostly house trained!
Right now, Cal’s crate is downstairs, so when he goes upstairs he will go back downstairs and bring his toys up one by one, offering them to you to play! He is so adorable! Cal found a kindred spirit in a friend’s three year old and they both had a great time together! It’s okay if you don’t have kids. Cal will be just and sweet and funny with you too! Cal is all kinds of awesome, so you’ll want to be one of the first to meet this guy!