I am already spayed, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, not good with dogs, and not good with cats.
Cookie is as sweet as her name implies. Her playfulness, gentle spirit, and love of life will cause you to fall in love the minute you meet her. Cookie loves people of all ages! This Staffordshire Terrier mix is still a pup, around two years old. She’s full grown and the perfect size ... not too big and not too small ... for a family who’d love a dog to do all kinds of activities with. She loves to play chase, hide-n-go seek, and go for walks! She needs a home with a big yard to run around in. And, this girl’s a pool babe - she totally enjoys lounging around in her kiddie pool (see video below). Since Cookie is a younger dog, she would enjoy a home who has someone around quite a bit of the time to share her love with.
Cookie is, um, one smart Cookie! She’s house-broken and house-trained. She knows how to “sit,” “stay”, and “come.” She picks up commands/tricks quickly and loves to please you. Cookie will totally enjoy it if you could teach her some tricks!
This people-loving pooch will be the perfect “only dog” as she doesn’t care to share her attention with other pups. No kitties either, please. She’s current on all her shots, spayed and micro-chipped. This young lady is in excellent health and physical shape.
More good stuff about cuddly Cookie:
• House-trained and great house manners inside and out
• Crate and doggie-door trained
• Likes to take car rides, which makes her a great travel companion
• Has a playful, entertaining, pleasant energetic personality
• Will alert you to strangers approaching your home but isn’t a barker by nature
• Has brilliant white teeth and is in great health
• Weighs about 40 pounds (full-grown)
• Great with people of all ages
• Current on her distemper-parvo and rabies vaccinations. Cookie has also been spayed. All documentation and vaccination records will be provided to you upon adoption of Cookie.
A couple of short videos to watch Cookie in action:
Enjoys her kiddie pool: https://youtu.be/LamSJeR1mQM
Cookie will make a great addition to any family! Along with the joy she will bring you, we have also included some goodies to go along with Cookie. When you adopt this sweet girly, Cookie will come complete with a bag of high-quality dry food, and some cans of food, a new soft, cushy dog bed, wire crate, tasty treats, a new premium leash, and collar. If you think Cookie could be the ideal fit for your family, please contact me:
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org