I am currently fostering rescue pit-mix Bonnie, who was previously at San Jose Shelter (she was a stray), through an informal Google employee fostering group.
Some photos and info of Bonnie are here (http://tinyurl.com/gssd5d4), and also below:
- 55 lb grey/white pit mix
- Female, spayed, up to date on shots
- 3 to 5 years old
- Good with most other dogs, small dogs are sometimes an issue
- Great with people, super happy, friendly, affectionate
- Absolutely loves the car, snuggling with humans, water (pool, etc.), squeaky toys
- Pretty obedient - can sit, lay, come, and generally answers when called!
Bonnie is such a sweetheart and is looking for her forever home! Contact Lucy at email@example.com
Your message has been sent to Grateful Dogs Rescue.
You'll receive a copy, too, at to help you keep track of which pets you've inquired about, and which shelters and rescues you've emailed.
NOTE: Some shelters have physical locations you can visit; some of these shelters may only have pets for a limited time, so please do not wait for a reply—just go visit the shelter! Other organizations are rescue groups run by busy volunteers who may take a while to reply. You can find information about the shelter or rescue group caring for this pet, and their adoption procedures, on the pet's details page on Adopt-a-Pet.com.