You can fill out an adoption application online on our official website.
Visit this organization's web site to see any additional information available about this pet.
- Affectionate, inquisitive, gentle, playful
- Knows basic commands
- Crate-trained (though she prefers to be snuggled next to people)
- Loves people
- Walks well on a leash, and would be a good hiking, walking, or running buddy
- Likes car rides
- Plays fetch, or will follow you around the yard
- Good with children of all ages
- Good with dogs
A great fit for Ivy would be:
- A person or family who isn't away for long periods of time: she loves to be with her person or people as much as possible, and gets sad when left behind
Ivy will make an incredibly loyal dog to her forever family. She is cautious at first but quickly warms up, is interested in doing whatever you are doing, and will greet you with whole-body wiggles every time you come through the door.
Exercise Needs: High
Grooming Needs: Low
Shedding Amount: None/Low
Reaction to New People: Friendly
PLEASE NOTE: HHARG does not have a shelter or other physical location. All of our animals are cared for in foster homes.
If you would like more information about one of the dogs or puppies on our site please email email@example.com
If you are interested in adopting a dog or puppy, please first review our adoption policies and procedures and fees, and then fill out our online adoption application.