found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am housetrained and up to date with shots.
Raven loves to snuggle into your side between the arm of the sofa and your lap. She also likes to sleep on the back of the sofa, next to your shoulder, and watch TV.
Raven is ladylike and graceful, but she can also be quite curious. She is at our adoption center and her adoption fee is $95.
Who We Are:New Beginnings Cat Rescue is a 501(c)3 non-profit, no kill, all volunteer-based cat and kitten rescue. We are fortunate enough to be the In-store cat rescue for the Petsmart located at George Bush Freeway and North Garland Avenue in Garland, Texas. Our group name is new; however, our wonderful group of volunteers has been in our location since July 2004.
All of our cats stay in foster homes or at our adoption center - we do not have a shelter.
Online Adoption Process:The best way to reach us is by e-mailing the contact listed. The majority of our volunteers work full time and will reply/contact you as their schedule permits.
Online adoption process:
1. Inquire about the cat or kitten you are interested in by emailing the contact listed. In turn the adoption counselor will reply with an attached Online Adoption Application.
2. Complete the application in full and email back to the Adoption Counselor as soon as possible.
3. The Adoption Counselor will review your application, check your references, and get back to you with any other questions.
4. You will be contacted via email with your application status - Approved or Denied.
5. If approved, an interview will be set up for you to meet the kitty and for us to meet you.
Our focus is to place animals in loving, permanent homes where they will be cared for responsibly. Potential adopters are screened, up to and including home visits. We reserve the right to refuse placement of an animal for any reason. We thank you for understanding.
Adopters must be 21, have a valid Texas Drivers License, have consent of the entire household and willing to invest the time and money required to care for a pet. In addition to providing love and attention, regular medical care is required.
Adoption Fees:Our adoption fees range in price from $95 - $150. The adoption fee for each animal varies and is dependent on many factors including: age, size, behavior, medical condition, veterinary services rendered and public demand. Our NBCR cats that are in high demand for adoption will quickly find loving homes. These animals have a higher adoption fee, and they leave a financial legacy for the other animals in our care that may need extensive medical care or more time to find a loving home.
Our adoption fees partially reimburse us for the medical we spend on each cat. If you have recently priced veterinary services, you will quickly realize our fees are considerably lower than what you would pay.
Our adoption fee includes:
1. Test for Feline Leukemia and FIV
Adopters of kittens less than four months of age are required to bring their kitten to our vet at four months of age. All medical coordination and appointments will be made by your adoption counselor or the NBCR Medical Coordinator.
* While we never adopt a cat or kitten that we have reason to believe is ill or has been exposed to disease, there are no adequate tests for certain viruses. We adopt out cats in good faith, but we cannot guarantee their continued health.
Adoptions At Our Center:
See the cats that are at our adoption center.
|Donations to our rescue are tax deductible and always welcome, if you would like to learn more about donating please visit our donation page. We are also always in need of volunteers and fosters, if you would like to learn more about either or both of these opportunities please visit our website.|