• Neutered, FIV and Leukemia negative, and microchipped
• Litter box/scratch post trained. Good about staying off furniture and respectfully jumps down when asked
• Does NOT like other cats/animals! He's gotta be your one and only :)
• Blossomed quickly with his terrific foster family; he's shy at first, but opens up (and PURRS!) when he knows he's safe and loved
• Loves being brushed and playing with toys; very active when engaged with (chases after balls and jumps at string)
• Loving, cuddly, friendly-however, like most cats, on his own terms. He'll come to you to be pet and cuddled with and will greet you at the door
• Curious goofball who frequently gallops across the apartment and enjoys sitting in the windowsill to watch the world
• Has half a tail (unsure why, but it doesn't bother him). It's quite charming and unique, actually!
If you think Nutkin could be your new best friend and want to meet him in his foster home in Bushwick, Brooklyn please email Brooklyn Cat Farm at yahoo dot com :D
$25 adoption fee.
Check out his IG feed for daily photos, movies, and stories! @brooklyncatfarm_nutkin
Brooklyn Cat Farm has lots of additional great cats and kittens available to foster or adopt. Come take a cat tour, see who suits you and hear their stories!
Email brooklyncatfarm at yahoo dot com
FB: Brooklyn Cat Farm
Your message has been sent to Brooklyn Cat Farm.
You'll receive a copy, too, at to help you keep track of which pets you've inquired about, and which shelters and rescues you've emailed.
NOTE: Some shelters have physical locations you can visit; some of these shelters may only have pets for a limited time, so please do not wait for a reply—just go visit the shelter! Other organizations are rescue groups run by busy volunteers who may take a while to reply. You can find information about the shelter or rescue group caring for this pet, and their adoption procedures, on the pet's details page on Adopt-a-Pet.com.