Date of Birth: Approx. 7/3/16
Dog friendly: Yes
Cat friendly: Chases
Kid friendly: Yes
House trained: Yes
Crate trained: Yes but doesn't need to be
Energy level: Moderate - PUPPY!
History: Local Surrender
Adoption Fee: $400
From the Foster:
1. Potty training going extremely well. Only one accident. Does much better with potty training with fenced in yard vs. going out on a leash.
2. Gets along well with all types of dogs.
3. Loves the dog park.
4. Walks well on a leash, especially if using a harness.
5. Big cuddler.
6. Crated only when out control and too hyper to calm down. Haven't had to crate him in over a week. Does not love his crate but has come to terms with it and tolerates it when he goes in it.
7. Sleeps in bed with me through the night.
8. Really needs a home with other dogs or an active social family.
9. Tries to chase squirrels and cats on walks. Has not had experience with cats so not sure how he'd do.
10. Does well with children.
11. Gets very attached very quickly.
12. Gives lots of kisses.
13. Average level of energy for a puppy. Usually very calm throughout the day.
14. Loves to lay outside in yard in the sun.
All dogs are in individual foster homes throughout the Twin Cities.
FILL OUT AN APPLICATION TODAY!
Click Here to Begin Application
If you live in MN, WI, IA, SD, ND, or IL and would like to meet/adopt this animal or anyone else, then please fill out an adoption application at http://secondhandhounds.org/
Note - We change an animal's listing to say "PENDING ADOPTION" when they already had a meet and greet with a family who plans to adopt that animal. We put "NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS" on a listing when an animal has multiple applications in and the foster has asked to stop accepting any more while they review the applications they've already received.
Thanks for your interest in Secondhand Hounds!!
Your message has been sent to Secondhand Hounds.
You'll receive a copy, too, at to help you keep track of which pets you've inquired about, and which shelters and rescues you've emailed.
NOTE: Some shelters have physical locations you can visit; some of these shelters may only have pets for a limited time, so please do not wait for a reply—just go visit the shelter! Other organizations are rescue groups run by busy volunteers who may take a while to reply. You can find information about the shelter or rescue group caring for this pet, and their adoption procedures, on the pet's details page on Adopt-a-Pet.com.