found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.
Daisy’s sweet face makes you want to hug her! You’d never know that Daisy lived her life in deplorable circumstances in a hoarding situation. Imagine a dog living its life in a cramped back yard having litter after litter! Rescued from exactly that, Daisy is looking for a nice place to live her golden years. Daisy loves adults and children! She loves to cuddle with you on the sofa or bed! Daisy is super easy and obedient, and in saving her, you will enrich your life beyond words! Daisy’s love is from her heart, and it’s all for you!
* Daisy is super affectionate and loves to be petted and cuddled!
* Daisy likes dogs and is great with cats!
* Daisy is house trained and so well-behaved that she doesn’t require crating!
* Daisy is perfectly okay if you want to sleep late!
* Daisy is great on leash, walks at a leisurely pace and stops to smell the roses!
Daisy’s favorite things to do are going for walks, napping, snuggling, getting treats and hanging out with you! Daisy is excellent on car rides and will enjoy going places with you! On walks, Daisy loves to meet new people! Like the proverbial Phoenix, Daisy has emerged stronger and with the knowledge that she can live the life of her dreams with you!