Top 10 Reasons Why I Am the Cat For You:
1. I am even cuter now than I was as an adorable kitten.
2. I love it when my owner plays with me .
3. I am very loyal to my caregivers and I like lots of attention.
4. I am smarter than your average cat. Quite clever, in fact.
5. I have been loved, spoiled, and fed high quality food my whole life in my foster home. I am in the best of health.
6. I have become friends with Shelley, my foster sister. We would like to be adopted together.
7. I like to sleep with my caregiver.
8. I like to be cuddled and carried and sit close to my owner.
9. I warm up pretty quickly around strangers.
10. I like to have a chat with you several times a day.
Date of birth: November 2012
All our pets are tested for heartworm (dogs) or FLV/FIV (cats), spayed/neutered, and up-to-date on their vaccines and flea prevention. Please visit www.fayettehumane.org for info on adopting our pets.
Your message has been sent to Fayette County Humane Society.
You'll receive a copy, too, at to help you keep track of which pets you've inquired about, and which shelters and rescues you've emailed.
NOTE: Some shelters have physical locations you can visit; some of these shelters may only have pets for a limited time, so please do not wait for a reply—just go visit the shelter! Other organizations are rescue groups run by busy volunteers who may take a while to reply. You can find information about the shelter or rescue group caring for this pet, and their adoption procedures, on the pet's details page on Adopt-a-Pet.com.