Sierra Bella is 6.5 weeks old as of this write up 10.25. Her owners took her away from her mom and dumped her in a high kill shelter. the rescue/adoption co-ordinator contacted me to take her so she would not be put down due to her age.
Sierra bella is a fiesty survivor, she has a strong will and a great little fighter attitude. she eats voraciously and is very healthy. we are feeding her a dehydrated raw food for puppies with fresh goat milk for calcium and probiotics and will ask the adoptive family to continue her on the suggested feeding program for her life and well being.
Sierra bella is still showing us her personality. She seems adventurous and fearless as most puppies are. She is curious, friendly, playful and of course loves the company of other dogs and puppies. If you have a dog friendly cat, this is a good time to introduce the two for a lifetime of companionship. Sierra will need a younger adult dog to mentor her and have companionship.
No children under 12 please. Sierra is tiny at 3 lbs and will be around 12 lbs as an adult. she loves to cuddle and sit in laps, play with her rubber toys as well as chase the other puppies and smaller dogs in the rescue.
Adopting a Dog requires a lot of work and is a commitment! Sierra Bella will be an awesome addition to a family that can give him the attention, exercise, training and affection she deserves.
OUR REQUIREMENTS FOR PUPPY ADOPTION:
1) These puppies are not livestock dogs. They must be family pets that are allowed to live inside the home.
2) PUPPIES WILL ONLY BE PLACED IN HOMES WITH YOUTHFUL, PLAYFUL, DOGS. This helps integrate the dog into your household easier by giving the pup a mentor.
3) In addition to the youthful playful dog, someone must also be home at least part of the day. Please do not apply for a puppy if you are gone 8-10 hours a day. It is not good situation for you or the puppy.
4) We give preference to applicants with prior small breed knowledge/ experiences.
5) Secure visible fencing required.
6) You must have plan in place to socialize your puppy properly.
7) Please do NOT write us and ask if this puppy is available. If it is posted, it is available. BUT, we may be working other applications that came in before yours. If so, by the time you are approved, the puppy may not be available.
8) The FASTEST way to be considered for a puppy is to fill out an application. If you write, it will delay your application and put you to the back of the line. All the persons processing applications are volunteers that have their own dogs, families and job responsibilities. We do our best to get applications done quickly but applications for adult dogs come before puppy applications. There is always someone that will want to adopt a puppy.
Health: Sierra Bella has not yet been spayed, she is microchipped, current on DHPP, Bordetella, and Rabies. He has been wormed and flea treated, tested negative for heartworm and Parvo
History: Dumped in a Californis high kill shelter as an underage pup, she came to us through the adoption co-ordinator to save her life
Adoption: If you think you have room in your home and heart for Sierra please go to our website: http://rompinpawsres
There you will find more information and be able to fill out an adoption application.
Adoption fee is 450.00 this covers transport and adoption and medical such as certain vaccines, worming and parasite, and flea/tick control, health certificate and wellness exam
We bring dogs from up from California. so there are transportation costs for each dog. Then the dogs need to be spayed/neutered, vaccinated, groomed, and sometimes boarded if we can't place them in a foster, or set up at the adoption facility in Arlington, Also, we don't receive any grants so we rely solely on adoption fees and donations to fund all of our rescue efforts. Finally, we take on "Special Needs" dogs with high vet costs and pay for their procedures with 'leftover' funds from adoption fees for healthier dogs.
Our passion is to bring people and pets together. Countless dogs are without homes and in need of assistance. These are dogs who would make wonderful and faithful companions if only they could connect with the right person or family. We have made it our mission to help them do this. At the same time we hope to enrich the lives of those who adopt them.
We strive to match our dog's needs and personality to the preferences and requirements of each potential adopter. We believe this is a crucial component of the process and will help ensure a life-long relationship.
Our primary focus is on small mixed breeds, moms and puppies of small and large breeds, although we do occasionally take in larger dogs. We work collaboratively with shelters, other rescue groups, and individuals, both locally and in California..
Healthy dogs: As a rescue saving dogs from starvation, Neglect and Emaciation, RPR focus's on feeding each rescue animal the healthiest dog food made of Human Grade ingredients to help them recover from their stress and starvation. We share this with our adopters and encourage them to keep their new pet on the same foods for optimal health and a long life.
RPR was established in April, 2015. we placed 400 dogs in our first year of operation in a small facility on Acreage in Arlington Washington.
We have a few local fosters and seek to increase our foster base in order to save more lives
Your message has been sent to Rompin Paws Rescue.