MEET FRED!! **Please Note: This is a courtesy post for another rescue; different adoption fees/policy apply.
FRED – love me and I’ll love you back!!!!
Folks, you won’t be able to resist this adorable, bulldog/hound mix. Fred is a really handsome red and white boy, about four years old, and weighs around 70 lbs. Fred’s a love! He sure enjoys car rides, being with you and is a smart guy! He can entertain himself playing ball yet loves it when you throw the ball for him. He knows “stay, come and no.” And he’ll even shake hands with you. And our boy really enjoys the kiddie pool! Yep, he’s a beach bunny too! Fred is a healthy, muscular guy so he needs a strong human pack leader to love and care for him.
Fred is crate-trained and house-broken. He is healthy, in great shape, and his teeth are in excellent condition. He has his distemper and rabies shots. He’s also neutered and had extensive blood work done to ensure that he’s really healthy. No valley fever or tick fever. YAY! He had an old leg injury which has now been fully repaired and is completely healed with no future vetting required.
Our sweet guy adores his doggie sister in his foster home, but Fred will be perfectly content in an “only doggie” home environment. And no cats please. He’s such a big, strong guy that we feel an all adult home is best. He’d do well in a home with a secure back yard to roam and play in with his toys, no apartments. He loves human companionship, so it will be nice if someone is home quite a bit of the time.
Fred found himself at a local shelter due to being picked up as a stray and his family never came to claim him. Then Fred got lucky! He was such a good guy that a rescue group saved him and put him in a wonderful foster home with a great, fun lady. She says, “Fred is sooo…cute, cuddly, and sweet that she has nick-named him Teddy Bear”.
Some of my superior qualifications:
· I sleep quietly thru the night on my doggie bed next to you.
· I enjoy brushings, ear & neck rubs, and body massages too.
· I am excellent in the car, will jump right in, will sit right down, and no car sickness for me. An occasional trip to the Golden Arches for a plain burger, I will totally enjoy!
· I know my commands: stay, come, no. I will sit for you and love to shake hands.
· I will love to play ball with you or independently, and won’t drive you crazy to play constantly.
· I am in great shape, am a healthy boy with clean white teeth.
· I will be a superior couch buddy and will enjoy watching T.V. with you.
· I have a sweet disposition and will brighten your day with my adorable, smiling face.
· I have great house manners but have occasional curiosity with the kitchen trash, so a locked can will be good.
· I am a fun boy with lots of personality with some goofiness. I will make you laugh and give you endless hours of entertainment.
· I need some work on the leash, so my new family needs a strong handler.
· I am a good listener and smart boy, just tell me what you want.
· I am good with baths and won’t fight you to get all freshened up.
· I will alert you to strangers approaching your home but not a barker by nature – a good watch dog.
· I am not a picky eater, and will enjoy a nice premium doggie food with a bit of canned food.
Some short videos with Fred in action:
Loves to sit and shake: https://youtu.be/1tLTRxtJd6Y
Enjoys his kiddie pool: https://youtu.be/rMONfqpj3fM
Enjoys his rag toy: https://youtu.be/AHHPv6ctnns
Enjoys playing ball: https://youtu.be/G65uBLVpANo
This great boy comes with his personal items: new cushiony-fluffy dog bed, premium dog food and treats, his wire crate, a durable collar and leash, and his complete vaccination and veterinary records. To meet this fantastic happy-go-lucky natured and loving boy, please contact me to schedule a time: Jill 480.363.8449 e-mail address: email@example.com
If you're reading this via a pet-search site, please view this pet's page
at www.UnderdogAZ.com/animals for more photos and details.
Your message has been sent to Underdog Rescue of Arizona.
You'll receive a copy, too, at to help you keep track of which pets you've inquired about, and which shelters and rescues you've emailed.
NOTE: Some shelters have physical locations you can visit; some of these shelters may only have pets for a limited time, so please do not wait for a reply—just go visit the shelter! Other organizations are rescue groups run by busy volunteers who may take a while to reply. You can find information about the shelter or rescue group caring for this pet, and their adoption procedures, on the pet's details page on Adopt-a-Pet.com.