You can fill out an adoption application online on our official website.
- Name: Kirby
- Best Breed Guess: chocolate lab!
- Age: 9 years
- Gender: male
- Comfortable with children: yes
- Dog Friendly: yes
- Cat Friendly: yes
- Fence Required: no
- history: local unclaimed stray
- Adoption fee: $130 (Adoption fee includes all age appropriate vaccinations, heart-worm test (adult dogs only), microchip implant, and spay/neuter surgery.) Kirby had a dental so his teeth are nice and clean!
Hi! My name is Kirby and I have been living at a foster home learning some new tricks (lay down, shake, etc.) with my foster family. I am completely house trained and crate trained. At night I sleep on a dog bed and during the day my absolute favorite thing to do is go for walks/runs. My foster home includes my foster mom and dad, 3 kids ages 12, 14, 16 and another dog and 2 cats. I'm super laid-back and am buds with everyone! One thing that makes me unique is my attitude. I'm always happy; you can tell because my tail never stops wagging!!
Kirby came to Corner of Kindness with such a big smile on his face. He loves car rides and hanging out by the bonfire. He came to us very overweight (he weighed in at 105 pounds, we would like him to weigh around 80- he's currently at about 95 pounds) and is working on his figure- he wants a family that will hold him accountable in his diets and his exercise regime. He is a great listener and knows how to sit and stay!
Check out our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/cornerofkindness
Corner of Kindness Adoption Process:
Visit this organization's web site to see any additional information available about this pet.
- Submit your adoption application (can be found at www.cornerofkindness.org) so you can connect with my foster family and ask them your questions about me and maybe you'll even come to meet me! An adoption application doesn't mean you have to adopt me, or that you're the only applicant- it just shows you're interested in me!
- Corner of Kindness will forward your application to the foster parents who should contact you in 48 hours. Foster parents set up meet and greets so you can meet your potential new family member
- If everyone feels it’s a good fit then you have a home visit completed
- Sign an adoption contract
- Pay the adoption fee
- Enjoy your new family member!
Return to the Corner of Kindness Home Page