found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, housetrained, and up to date with shots.
Who knows how Princess stayed alive when she lived on the streets? She hung out near a school, so maybe kind students shared their lunch, but it’s certain to have taken sheer chutzpah for such a small dog to survive on her own! What’s surprised us at FFL is that, for a dog who had to rough it for so long, Princess is so optimistic about meeting new people and getting them to show her affection!
Why Princess will win you over, even if you aren’t a Chihuahua fan:
* She is crate-trained and house-trained!
* She loves to cuddle and snuggle, and belly rubs send her to her happy place!
* She leaves your stuff alone – even when you have to go out without her!
* She does live with another dog at her foster home although, being such a tiny lady, she can be frightened by large or boisterous dogs.
* She is a quick learner and enjoys training for treats. She already knows the following commands: ‘Look,’ ‘Touch,’ and ‘Find it!’
* She is generally quiet indoors, but is a great watchdog and will alert when people are around your property!
* She’s fabulous company for car rides!
* As far as children are concerned, she’d do best with young people who are considerate towards animals.
Princess is small, but she’s no toy! If you are looking for a pocket-sized companion with a full-sized personality, Princess is the FFL dog you should meet!