found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already neutered, up to date with shots, and good with dogs.
Weight at last Vet visit: 4 lbs (We estimate this pet will grow to be 10 lbs)
Adoption fee is only $95 & includes:
- Initial Vet check
- Spay/Neuter surgery
- Up to date on Vaccinations
- Voucher for a future Free office visit to the Vet
- 50% off any Optimum Wellness Plan
- 30 days of free pet insurance (in case something comes up after adoption)
- Harness *
- Other surprise goodies from Safe Haven
- Other coupons from Partners
- Available Paperwork: Spay/Neuter records, Vaccination records, Vet records, Micro records, Recommendation list, etc...
- Continued Support: Safe Haven will be there for the lifetime of your new adopted pet. If you ever have questions or concerns, we will always be there to help. Our goal is for you & your pet to live happily ever after!
If you are interested in adopting this pet, please fill out an application http://www.adoptapet.com/Safe-Haven/adoption-application/
After we receive your application, we will contact you so you can meet him/her.
ADOPTING A CAT OR DOG IS UP TO A 20 YEAR COMMITMENT! THEY ARE NOT OBJECTS THAT YOU CAN GET RID OF WHEN THEY BECOME INCONVENIENT. THEY ARE INNOCENT LIVING, BREATHING ANIMALS WITH FEELINGS THAT DEPEND ON YOU TO TAKE CARE OF THEM. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO TAKE CARE OF, LOVE, & PAY FOR EVERYTHING THIS PET NEEDS FOR UP TO 20 YEARS, THEN PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR AN APPLICATION.
* Safe Haven STRONGLY believes that collars should only be used to hold their ID or as decoration. A dog can slip out of collar. Which becomes a problem if your dog gets lost, or you are trying to restrain your dog, & it comes off. Also, attaching a leash to a collar puts pressure on the neck, which is one of the most sensitive areas of the body, & could hurt them. For these reasons, Safe Haven includes a harness with every dog adoption to ensure the safety of the dog, as a harness is more expensive than a collar & some adopters will not buy them for this reason. A harness distributes the weight on the chest & shoulders. It also has a handle on the back that you can grab if need be, without hurting your pet (EX: Dog falls off your boat, just grab the handle & pull your pet back in with no harm done. With a collar, you would have to strangle your dog when pulling your dog in). Also a dog cannot slip out of a harness if it is fitted correctly, so it is much easier to restrain them & they will never loose their ID if they get lost.
Q: Is this pet still available?
A: Updates are posted in the original post on the Facebook page for Safe Haven Animal Rescue of AZ at https://www.facebook.com/groups/1405138936478168/ . It will say the status in all caps at the very top of the pets post. Once on the Facebook page, type the pets name in the search box in the upper right corner to easily pull up all the posts on that pet.
Q: I don't see a phone #. Will someone please call me?
A: Everything needed is online. I have found that online is the most efficient way to get all the work done. In the past, when I posted my #, my phone rang off the hook all day. So I spent the whole day on the phone, with not much work to show for it at the end of the day. Again, everything needed is online.
Q: How do I adopt this pet?
A: Your first step is to fill out an application. http://www.adoptapet.com/Safe-Haven/adoption-application/
Q: Can I adopt if I live out of state?
A: Out of state adoptions are welcome. Additional fee applies. Fees start at $195 for transport + the adoption fee. All transported pets come with a collar with ID attached, harness, and leash. Plus all the other things listed above that regularly come with adoptions. If it is a long trip, they may come with a carrier with padding, health certificate, bowls, and of course food for the trip. It just depends on the pet, and the mode of transportation. Feel free to e-mail Safe_Haven_Animal_Rescue@live.com and tell me what dog you are interested in and your address, so I can give you a more exact quote.
Q: Where is this pet?
A: This pet is being fostered in a private home.
Q: I like what you are doing & would like to help. Would you be open to a partnership?
A: Absolutely! I am open to anything that helps care for the animals &/or saves more lives! Please e-mail me at Safe_Haven_Animal_Rescue@live.com and give me details about what you have in mind.
Q: Can I sponsor a specific pet?
A; Absolutely! Taking care of each pet gets expensive, and we are so grateful for any monthly donation towards the Vet care, food, treats, toys, gas for running them to the dog park ect...
To sponsor a specific pet, please click on this link https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=6DRAYJN5XEDZ2 You can pay with your PayPal account, or you can pay with a credit card. Please put the name of the pet you are wanting to sponsor on the invoice. Being a sponsor, you will get the inside track on updates on how they are doing, and what home they ultimately end up going to!
Q: How can I donate?
A: First, THANK YOU! We rely on private donations to help fund all the costs for these wonderful animals. So your help means a lot! To donate, please click on this link https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=6DRAYJN5XEDZ2 You can pay with your PayPal account, or you can pay with a credit card.