found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, housetrained, up to date with shots, and good with dogs.
For 11 years, Rita lived in a hoarding situation. It was a sad life and Rita deserves to be happy! She has come a long way and is ready to meet you! Rita is living with two dogs who have tutored her in normal everyday dog life. Rita watches and does what they do. She still has fears and may need gentle reassurance, yet she makes a deep and lasting impression on everyone! Rita has an innocent face that makes you fall in love! Rita looks at you with love in her eyes—unconditional love.
Rita’s favorite activity is to be cuddled! She loves people and appreciates them taking time to get to know her!
* Rita loves to go for walks!
* Rita knows come and she understands French!
* Rita is comfortable with other dogs, and likes to meet them!
* Rita is house trained and well-behaved indoors!
* Rita is friendly and probably would be okay with children but a busy household would not be her preference She’ll be happy living with adults in a house with a yard or an apartment with a lot of walks so she can experience all the things she’s missed up until now.
* Rita thrives on love, attention and kindness!!
Rita has come a long way from that small scared dog pulled from deplorable conditions. Rita has made big improvements and it’s incredible to watch her progress—much like a butterfly emerging from a chrysalis! With you, Rita will continue to blossom, and you will find yourself living with a truly amazing best friend! Please, come by and meet sweet Rita!