found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with dogs, and not good with cats.
Gypsy is a perfect match for someone with an active lifestyle! A total love bug, she’s always ready to give kisses and play! If you’ve got a yard—great!—but Gypsy will also be happy in a smaller space with daily exercise and play time! Gypsy loves going for walks and enjoys meeting everyone she encounters! When she sees another dog, she sees a potential playmate! At home, Gypsy will happily sit next to you and give you kisses while you rub her ears and head!
* Gypsy has loved every human and dog she has met!
* Gypsy is a love machine who lives for time with you!
* Gypsy is smart and knows sit, find it, touch, and is working on leave it!
* Gypsy is great on leash and has great social skills with other dogs!
* Gypsy is getting good grades in her house and crate training classes.
Gypsy is on her way to becoming your favorite family dog! All you’ve got to do is meet her and see how much she will bring to your life! Those daily walks and runs to keep in shape won’t seem like a duty when you have Gypsy by your side! You’ll be amazed by how quickly Gypsy learns new things, and her desire to make you happy will spur her on to great accomplishments! At the end of a frustrating day, Gypsy will be there to melt your stress away! Meet lovable Gypsy and happiness will happen!