I am already neutered, purebred, and up to date with shots.
This 3 yr old Jack Russell is looking for a home. His name is CRACKER JACK and what a sweet dog! This past year of his life was not good, his owner was very ill and he was sent to live with a family member who threw him out into a hog pen! We were happy to be able to get him out of this situation and bring him here with us. Neutered, vaccines updated, microchipped, heartworm tested. ADOPTION FEE IS $200.00 - This helps cover vet costs. --- TO BE CONSIDERED TO ADOPT A DOG FROM ALMOST HOME RESCUE YOU MUST FIRST COMPLETE THE ADOPTION APPLICATION. YOU WILL FIND THE ONLINE FORM HERE -
If you have questions please email us at: AlmostHomeRescue@gmail.com
1. Jack Russell Terriers need homes with a secure fence. Underground fencing is NOT safe for a Jack Russell.
2. Jack Russell terriers are bred to be hunting dogs and are not suited to apartment or condo life. The hunting instincts and prey drive cannot be trained out of these terriers and they will stay active in this way all their lives.
3. We do not adopt Jack Russell Terriers to families withe small children (under 6) as terriers are not patient with the antics of a small toddler.
4. Jack Russell Terriers can not safely coexist in a home with cats, birds, ferrets, hamsters, rabbits, etc, as terriers were bred to hunt and can kill small animals. They are hunters and they never give up.
5. Please keep an open mind and consider your lifestyle both today and 10 years from now before you apply for a dog that may not be a good fit for the long run.