I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, and up to date with shots.
CAPONE was found as a stray, lost and starving. A caring person took him in and saved his life. He is about 4 yrs old, has been neutered, all vaccines updated, microchipped and heartworm tested negative. The little guy is in great health and is waiting for the right home to be found for him. He will probably do well with female dogs of his size. Adoption fee is $200. TO BE CONSIDERED TO ADOPT A DOG FROM ALMOST HOME RESCUE YOU MUST FIRST COMPLETE THE ADOPTION APPLICATION. YOU WILL FIND THE ONLINE FORM HERE -
If you have questions please email us at: AlmostHomeRescue@gmail.com
1. Jack Russell Terriers need homes with a secure fence. Underground fencing is NOT safe for a Jack Russell.
2. Jack Russell terriers are bred to be hunting dogs and are not suited to apartment or condo life. The hunting instincts and prey drive cannot be trained out of these terriers and they will stay active in this way all their lives.
3. We do not adopt Jack Russell Terriers to families withe small children (under 6) as terriers are not patient with the antics of a small toddler.
4. Jack Russell Terriers can not safely coexist in a home with cats, birds, ferrets, hamsters, rabbits, etc, as terriers were bred to hunt and can kill small animals. They are hunters and they never give up.
5. Please keep an open mind and consider your lifestyle both today and 10 years from now before you apply for a dog that may not be a good fit for the long run.