You can fill out an adoption application online on our official website.
- Name: Eunice
- Best Breed Guess: Whippet/Retriever Mix
- Age: 1 Year
- Gender: Female
- Comfortable with children: Unknown
- Dog Friendly: yes
- Cat Friendly: Unknown
- Fence Required: no
- Adoption fee: $325 (Adoption fee includes all age appropriate vaccinations, heart-worm test (adult dogs only), microchip implant, and spay/neuter surgery.)
Eunice is a sweet amazing girl. She is pretty shy at 1st but she's working on building up her confidence. She LOVES to hang out with the other dog in her foster home, he is helping to show her the ropes! Eunice also enjoys just running around the backyard. Shes doing great on her walks and also makes an awesome jogging partner. Eunice is the sweetest girl who is learning to show her personality. She just needs you to show her the ropes! We are learning more about this little girl each day as she shows us more of her personality.
Check out our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/cornerofkindness
Corner of Kindness Adoption Process:
Visit this organization's web site to see any additional information available about this pet.
- Submit your adoption application (can be found at www.cornerofkindness.org) so you can connect with my foster family and ask them your questions about me and maybe you'll even come to meet me! An adoption application doesn't mean you have to adopt me, or that you're the only applicant- it just shows you're interested in me!
- Corner of Kindness will forward your application to the foster parents who should contact you in 48 hours. Foster parents set up meet and greets so you can meet your potential new family member
- If everyone feels it’s a good fit then you have a home visit completed
- Sign an adoption contract
- Pay the adoption fee
- Enjoy your new family member!
Return to the Corner of Kindness Home Page