You can fill out an adoption application online on our official website.
- Name: Belle
- Best Breed Guess: black lab basset mix
- Age: 2 years
- Gender: female
- Comfortable with children: yes
- Dog Friendly: yes
- Cat Friendly: yes
- Fence Required: no
- History: local owner surrender
- Adoption fee: $325 (Adoption fee includes all age appropriate vaccinations, heart-worm test (adult dogs only), microchip implant, and spay/neuter surgery.)
Belle has the body of a basset hound and the head of a labrador retriever. She is such a cool, fun girl, she is friendly with everyone she has met. She will spend some time in her foster care and will be UTD on vaccinations and bloodwork, and will be spayed before moving into her forever home. Belle is new to rescue and we will update as we learn more about her.
Check out our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/cornerofkindness
Corner of Kindness Adoption Process:
Visit this organization's web site to see any additional information available about this pet.
- Submit your adoption application (can be found at www.cornerofkindness.org) so you can connect with my foster family and ask them your questions about me and maybe you'll even come to meet me! An adoption application doesn't mean you have to adopt me, or that you're the only applicant- it just shows you're interested in me!
- Corner of Kindness will forward your application to the foster parents who should contact you in 48 hours. Foster parents set up meet and greets so you can meet your potential new family member
- If everyone feels it’s a good fit then you have a home visit completed
- Sign an adoption contract
- Pay the adoption fee
- Enjoy your new family member!
Return to the Corner of Kindness Home Page