Faith is a 2-4 year old terrier mix that was pulled from Philadelphia Acct in September 2015. She was pulled along with her 7, 3 week old puppies. A large city shelter is no place for a mom with newborn puppies and they were about to be euthanized before we pulled them. Faith and her 7 puppies came down with a cold despite only being at the shelter less than 48 hours. Sadly we did loose one puppy to the URI but the remaining puppies and Faith made a full recovery. Faith's puppies have all been adopted and now it's her turn.
A few key facts about Faith:
- *She LOVES car rides and would make a fantastic travel companion.
- *She LOVES her people and wants nothing more to be with her humans.
- *She is housetrained
- *She is already spayed, microchipped and fully vaccinated and ready for adoption
- *She is no cats/small animals
- *She is doing well with her dog meets. A low key, submissive dog would be the perfect companion
- *Faith walks well on leash and is treat motivated
- *She is crate trained and quiet in the crate!
If you think you may have room in your heart for Faith, she surely has room in her heart for you!
Contact her foster for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out an application right on our website- www.pawsitivelypurrfectrescue.org