You can fill out an adoption application online on our official website.
Adoption Fee: 350.00 Plus Tax
Frankie was found by a wonderful woman who took the time to try and find his owners. The finder had numerous children in her home, from toddler-age on up. He did great with all of them. However, she was unable to locate his owner and was not able to care for him herself. She was left no choice and had to surrender him to her local animal shelter. Living in a concrete cell was no place for this handsome boy so MARS brought him to MN for a 2nd chance at a happy life!
Frank is a fun loving dog who loves attention and being around people. He would do great with an active family who is able to keep up with his energy level.
- Frank is housetrained
- Kennel/crate trained - will whine a little initially, but settles down within a few minutes. Frank is interested in dogs and cats, he is friendly around dogs and would really like to play with a dog savvy cat
- For a young dog, Frankie is not much of a barker, but will bark some when he is left alone so shared walls may not be recommended
- Frank is still very puppy like at his young age, so he is learning not jump up on people (he just likes to give hugs) and isn't always aware of his size.
- He's working on learning commands and seems to be a quick learner. He learned how to sit in 1 day.
- Frank loves attention and is always interested in what you're doing. He will follow you around wherever you go.
- He is learning how to be on a leash. He has been a great running partner and as long as his foster dad keeps up the pace, he does great! When walking, he tends to pull a little more because he wants to sniff around at all the good smells
Do you think Frankie could be your new furry family member?
Please feel free to fill out an ADOPTION APPLICATION by clicking on the button below.
Visit this organization's web site to see any additional information available about this pet.