found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, housetrained, up to date with shots, and good with dogs.
Sometimes a perfectly good dog will end up at a local shelter... with an expiration date. So it’s great when dogs like Tippy have a fairy godmother to step in and provide a happy ever after! Tippy can be shy at first, but she warms up quickly and shows how social she is! Tippy’s number one priority is people! She likes them better than dogs. Ironic, isn’t it? Many people think dogs are better than most people! If you’ve ever thought that, you’re going to love Tippy!
* Tippy is shy but likes people and warms up quickly!
* Tippy has yet to meet kids but will probably love them!
* Tippy is good with other dogs but likes to meet them first and take it slow.
* Tippy is an excellent size at 35 lbs.—just right!
* Tippy is good on the leash when you go for a walk!
Everything you’ve read about Tippy should tip the scales in her favor! She’s everything you could wish for, and you’re everything she longs for! When you meet her, you’re just going to find more to love!