found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
SEE VIDEO ALSO ON THIS PAGE! (Note: The video was taken at 8 1/2 weeks of age. It is a two-part video; please watch to the end!)
Posted 11-16-16 - Teddy is an approximately 10 week old Maltese/Poodle (Maltipoo) puppy born 9/4/16. Momma dog is totally Maltipoo, (was rescued from the Moreno Valley Animal Shelter as a very pregnant dog), and weighs about 7 lbs., but we have no idea who daddy dog is. He is the brother of George (also posted) and Addie (not posted as she was adopted by a friend of the foster). Teddy was the runt of the litter, and presently weighs about 3 lbs. Teddy has had his first round of shots and will have his second round of shots soon and will also be microchipped. He has been dewormed. Most likely, Teddy will be a low to no shedding dog like his momma. Teddy is playful and tackles his brother and sister. He likes exploring the backyard. Typical to any puppy, he is very sweet and loving, and loves attention.
You must meet the following criteria to be considered for adoption:
• Someone at home most of the day, for example, stay-at-home moms/dads, folks who work from home, or complimentary schedules among the adults in the home.
• Previous puppy experience is a plus.
• Though another dog for play and companionship is ideal, it is not mandatory. Teddy might even be a good candidate to live with cats.
• A very secure INDOOR place for puppy to be when no one is at home (we recommend a small wire crate).
• Applicants must be between 30 and 65 years of age.
• No infants or toddlers, please, but we will consider families with children who are gentle and well supervised by parents.
• We only adopt dogs as INDOOR dogs. Dogs can go outdoors for play (with supervision at this young age), for potty, but never to be excluded to an outside area.
If you are interested in Teddy, please write/send an e-mail to Janet Cook to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You do not need to press any special buttons on this website; just send a regular e-mail. Please write with some information about your home, family members, other pets, dog experience. I sincerely apologize, but I simply do not have time to answer single questions such as, “Is this dog available?” or “Can I come and meet this dog?” Only those who read the bio, as well as send an e-mail with the requested information will be considered to apply.
We have an application process that you can read about by going to this website: www.angelsheartdogrescue.com and going to the Adoption Tab (look at tabs along the top, far left). The adoption fee is: $300 plus an additional $50 as a spay/neuter deposit (total $350). In addition to the Adoption Contract, there will also be a neuter (and final round of shots) contract and follow up will be strictly enforced. Once the dog becomes altered, the $50 will be reimbursed to the adopter. We can also refer you to the vets that work in conjunction with our rescue for a lowered neuter cost. A home check may also be required. The phone number to the rescue is: 626-340-9316. We cannot take inquiries by phone, however, if you send an e-mail, and you do not receive a response within 24 hours, please feel free to phone the rescue. Thank you!