I was born on 8-1-2016 and I currently weigh 21 pounds. I could possibly grow up and weigh 50 < pounds so make sure you realize this after you have the puppy fever under control.
I am a Rock Star puppy, I am almost housetrained, leash trained, ride well in cars, love all dogs, love people, go to work with my foster mom so I am socialized all day long. All the hard work is done and now you can adopt me and take over.
Fully vetted to include, neuter, micro chip, disease and parasite free on monthly preventatives. Seriously put a bow on my head and take me home.
I am being fostered in Greenville, SC and my Adoption Donation is $250 which as you know is the cost of an overage yearly exam!
My Dream home will have a fenced yard, dogs and or kids to play with….a household that understands that I will need to continue my training in both good manners and obedience. We will give you some names of some great Trainers if you need one We can also provide you with names of some puppy nannies
If you meet the above qualifications and you think you can be my perfect home, please continue reading----Do not send an e-mail unless you have read all the way to the bottom of this Page
1. Go to our web site and fill out an application. Nothing will move forward until you do. http://carolina-loving-hound-rescue.com/Adoption_Application.php
2. We will give you a call within 7 Days after receiving a complete application, please do not serial e-mail us, we will work your application in the order it was received. We also work these applications between our paying jobs, taking care of our animals and families. Patience is the key!
3. Once we speak to you and feel you are a good fit, we will set up a meet and greet
4. Once we meet and do a home visit we can then and only then finalize an adoption. Every member of your household must be present for this meeting
5. We do adopt out of state and will do a home visit out of state as well
6. We will not put our dogs on mass transport or hand off transport to get to your home. .it is your responsibility to pick her up. We will make every effort to meet you part of the way but that is not always possible.
7. All animals in your house MUST be spayed/neutered unless you have medical documentation preventing you from doing so. NO EXCEPTIONS.
8. Unless you have outside working dogs we will not adopt to a home with outside dogs
9. Fence is required for me.
10. Must be 25 or above to adopt (exceptions may be made case by case)
If you have any additional questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Your message has been sent to Carolina Loving Hound Rescue.