So what type of home do I need? Well, I am low energy so any setting will be fine as long as I have an outside space to sun in. I obviously need daily walks but I do not need to jog or run for miles to be happy. So a moderately somewhat chill home would be my dream. Since I do not drag my humans through the tulips on a walk I can even go with the less muscular crowd.
I am perfection to all the members of CLHR but they like the Odd ball…What makes me an Odd ball you ask? Well, I like my private personal space, so I will nap in the shower, in the closet, in a room alone, in the Dryer or anywhere else I can seek peace and quiet……See I used to live in a very small enclosure and my sleeping quarters were a box of sorts. I seek tight little quiet spaces to sleep in. But that is OK..I sleep on the couch, the bed and the deck too…but I want options…many options of spaces to sleep in.
Here is what I do not like. Small fluffy animals that look like they need to be chased up a tree or out of the yard. I also do not like yappy little flat coated dogs that try to rush me off my couch. I am OK with well mannered, very calm smaller dogs that are at minimum 30 pounds.
Since I am so relaxed and chilled out I also would prefer my home to be such. This means no hyper screaming little people. Well mannered, quiet behaved children are cool by me.
I am very quiet unless I think it is taking you too long to feed me. I am also terrified of Storms…but all you have to do is keep the bathroom door open so I can hide in the bath tub and we are all good.
So, get busy and fill out the Adoption Application so you can add me to your home.
I am Fully vetted to include, spay, micro chip, disease and parasite free on monthly preventatives. I also just had a dental
I am 98% House Trained, sometimes if you do not catch me walking to the door I will simply pee at the door or do what I need to do. So basically this means you need to make sure I get to go outside on a regular basis as I will not hold it for you!
I am being fostered in Greenville, SC and my Adoption Donation is $250 which as you know is the cost of an overage yearly exam!
If you meet the above qualifications and you think you can be my perfect home, please continue reading----Do not send an e-mail unless you have read all the way to the bottom of this Page
1. Go to our web site and fill out an application. Nothing will move forward until you do. http://carolina-loving-hound-rescue.com/Adoption_Application.php
2. We will give you a call within 7 Days after receiving a complete application, please do not serial e-mail us, we will work your application in the order it was received. We also work these applications between our paying jobs, taking care of our animals and families. Patience is the key!
3. Once we speak to you and feel you are a good fit, we will set up a meet and greet
4. Once we meet and do a home visit we can then and only then finalize an adoption. Every member of your household must be present for this meeting
5. We do adopt out of state and will do a home visit out of state as well
6. We will not put our dogs on mass transport or hand off transport to get to your home. .it is your responsibility to pick her up. We will make every effort to meet you part of the way but that is not always possible.
7. All animals in your house MUST be spayed/neutered unless you have medical documentation preventing you from doing so. NO EXCEPTIONS.
8. Unless you have outside working dogs we will not adopt to a home with outside dogs
9. Fence is required for me.
10. Must be 25 or above to adopt (exceptions may be made case by case)
11. My Adoption Donation is $250
If you have any additional questions please e-mail email@example.com
Your message has been sent to Carolina Loving Hound Rescue.