Internal ID: CKB
Charlie was born on approximately 9/13/16. He is a neutered male, light grey/blue, striped tabby. Charlie is one of three brothers born in a rural Davis horse barn and brought inside to live for the first few weeks of his life. After that, the kittens were placed in their SPCA foster home. Charlie is perhaps the most friendly kitten his foster family has ever had! He absolutely loves people - he greets everyone when they walk into the room, and then promptly climbs onto them and rubs their faces wanting attention and interaction. He purrs as soon as he is picked up or petted. He also gets along great with other cats. He loves playing with his brother and foster kitten sister; he is interested in the family dog, but is still scared around him. Charlie is especially curious, particularly about other kitties, and loves to explore high and low.
Thank you for your interest. If you have questions, you may contact our Feline Coordinator by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in adopting, please follow the instructions below to expedite your application:
1. Return to our website: www.yolospca.org
2. Download and print out an application and fill it out
3. Please specify which animal you are requesting on the application by noting the 'NAME' of the animal and the Internal ID.
4. You may either fax the completed application to the Feline Coordinator at 530 231 2969 or email it to email@example.com
5. We will email or call you if we need more information. Since we get many applications and are volunteers, we may not contact you immediately. You may email if you have additional questions.
All of our felines have been altered prior to adoption. Kittens have been given their first shots of FVRCP, adults are up-to-date on vaccinations, and all cats have are Feline Leukemia tested (negative) and micro chipped. The fee to adopt is $90 (the fee helps cover these costs and the cost of the microchip registration).
The Yolo County SPCA is a private, not-for-profit, foster home-based animal rescue organization and does not have a shelter. All of our animals awaiting adoption are in foster homes. For more information about this animal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more general questions, please see our website at www.yolospca.org.
We are still accepting applications on this animal; we do remove the pets from our site once they are adopted.
Your message has been sent to Yolo County SPCA.