Friday is an adorable white mixed terrier puppy who was born about August 1, 2016. He is very playful and he loves to make friends with people by licking their hands and putting his head on your lap. His tail is always wagging like crazy. Friday is quiet at night. He spends most time in his bed, watching TV and playing with his favorite toys.
If this posting is up, this dog is still available!
Thank you so much for your interest in one of our adoptable dogs. If you have questions, please e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Our volunteer adoption committee will do its best to answer your inquiry within 24 to 48 hours.
If you are interested in adopting please read the following to expedite your application.
1. Return to our website at http://www.yolospca.org
2. Fill out an adoption application at http://bit.ly/1PIWjIA
3. If you are interested in meeting multiple animals please put all their names on one application.
4. The adoption committee will email you to confirm receipt of your application as long as you have an email address listed on your application.
5. If the dog is a good match for your family, a volunteer will call you to set up a meeting. The Yolo County SPCA is a volunteer run organization and are usually only able to call back if the dog would be a good match for your family based on the information received from the volunteer foster families.
All of our canines are altered (spayed & neutered), puppies are started on their shots (DAPP), adults are up to date (rabies and DAPP) and have been heart worm tested (negative) and all dogs are microchipped. The adoption fee is $150 (which covers all of these costs) for all dogs and puppies. We also have special discounted adoption fees for Chihuahua mixes, at $100 for Chihuahua mix puppies and $50 for Chihuahua mix adults.
THERE IS NO SHELTER FOR YOU TO VISIT BECAUSE WE ARE A FOSTER BASED ORGANIZATION. IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN WE ARE STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS, WE REMOVE OUR ANIMALS FROM OUR SITE WHEN THEY HAVE BEEN ADOPTED.
The Yolo County SPCA is a private, not-for-profit animal rescue organization. All of our animals awaiting adoption are in foster homes. For more general questions please visit www.yolospca.org or contact us through email at (email@example.com).
Your message has been sent to Yolo County SPCA.
You'll receive a copy, too, at to help you keep track of which pets you've inquired about, and which shelters and rescues you've emailed.
NOTE: Some shelters have physical locations you can visit; some of these shelters may only have pets for a limited time, so please do not wait for a reply—just go visit the shelter! Other organizations are rescue groups run by busy volunteers who may take a while to reply. You can find information about the shelter or rescue group caring for this pet, and their adoption procedures, on the pet's details page on Adopt-a-Pet.com.