Chap's Adoption Process:
1) If possible, meet the rescue dog of interest by appointment.
2) Complete the online adoption application.
3) The application shall be reviewed and references checked by one of our Volunteers.
4) A home visit must be performed by Chap's or a local designee.
5) If approved, complete the online adoption contract and submit the adoption donation ($200 adults / $300 puppies).
6) Arrange for pick up, we no longer put our dogs on transport, you must come get your new family member. If you live west of the MS River, please consider adopting closer to home.
7) If at any point the adopted pet isn't a good fit in its new family, Chap's will welcome the pet back to the rescue.
8) We are Volunteers and do this in our spare time, please keep this in mind.
Online adoption application: http://bit.ly/1tnnQAP
Your message has been sent to Chap's Chow Rescue.
You'll receive a copy, too, at to help you keep track of which pets you've inquired about, and which shelters and rescues you've emailed.
NOTE: Some shelters have physical locations you can visit; some of these shelters may only have pets for a limited time, so please do not wait for a reply—just go visit the shelter! Other organizations are rescue groups run by busy volunteers who may take a while to reply. You can find information about the shelter or rescue group caring for this pet, and their adoption procedures, on the pet's details page on Adopt-a-Pet.com.