found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, in need of an experienced adopter, and up to date with shots.
Chap's Adoption Process:
1) If possible, meet the rescue dog of interest by appointment.
2) Complete the online adoption application.
3) The application shall be reviewed and references checked by one of our Volunteers.
4) A home visit must be performed by Chap's or a local designee.
5) If approved, complete the online adoption contract and submit the adoption donation ($200 adults / $300 puppies).
6) Arrange for pick up, we no longer put our dogs on transport, you must come get your new family member. If you live west of the MS River, please consider adopting closer to home.
7) If at any point the adopted pet isn't a good fit in its new family, Chap's will welcome the pet back to the rescue.
8) We are Volunteers and do this in our spare time, please keep this in mind.
Online adoption application: http://bit.ly/1tnnQAP