Each of our pets is cared for in a private foster home. In order to meet and possibly adopt this pet, please visit www.loyalrescue.com/adopt and fill in our online application form.
Bear has been a very popular dog and we are no longer accepting applications. Please consider another of our deserving dogs!
Adoption Fee Applies
And now, a few words from me:
Hi everyone. My name is Bear and I am a happy well balanced little gentleman. I love getting lots of attention and hanging out on the couch looking out the window watching the world go by. I love my walks around the neighbourhood and greeting all the people I meet. Going for car rides is one of my favourite things to do and my foster mom says I am the perfect pawsenger. I am looking forward to finding my forever home so I can be pampered and spoiled and share all my love with them.
One last thing… I adore endless tummy rubs please.
My foster mom has a list of reasons to adopt an older dog.
- Older dogs are house trained
- Older dogs won’t chew your shoes or furniture
- Older dogs can focus well because they are mellow.
- Older dogs have learned what “no” means.
- Older dogs are good at giving love once they are in their new loving home and they are grateful for the second chance they have.
- What you see is what you get as older dogs have grown into their shape and personality.
- Older dogs are instant companions who are ready for walks, car rides and other things you like to do.
- Older dogs leave time for yourself because they don’t make demands on your time and attention that puppies and young dogs do.
- And most important…Older dogs let you get a good night’s sleep.
And now, a few words from my foster mom:
Bear is an absolute delight to foster. He is very loving little guy who just wants to be cuddled and enjoy the company of humans. He loves snuggling on the sofa in the evening while watching tv and enjoys sleeping in his foster moms bed or in his dog bed in the bedroom. Bear would be fine as the only dog as he prefers the company of humans to spoil him and give him their undivided attention. Bear would be fine in an apartment or condo as he does not bark a lot.
Still have questions about this dog?
Visit www.loyalrescue.com/info to contact us.
For an Adoption Application please visit
|We use Patented Kuranda Dog Beds because they are durable, chew proof and easy to clean. If you would like to donate a bed to us, click here.|
Thank you for considering a rescued dog!
Your message has been sent to LOYAL Rescue.