We have another happy update to share this evening. Many of you rallied and helped us pull Tigress to safety. She was listed to be euthanized at a high kill NYC Shelter. This sweet senior is getting over her bad respiratory infection. The vet said if we had waited one more day she probably would not have made it. Here we are one week later and she's getting better every day. Thanks to everyone that pulled together and shared and donated for her medical care. We are so grate ... ful. She is happy and being very spoiled by her awesome foster Lisa. â¤
We could not continue to pull dogs with medical problems without your help.
If you would like to donate to our organization to help us save other pups just like Tigress we would appreciate it so much. Every little bit helps. Thanks so much.
You can mail a check to:
Second Chance Rescue
P.O. Box 570701
Your message has been sent to Second Chance Rescue.