already spayed, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with dogs, and good with cats.
I am already spayed, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with dogs, and good with cats.
Novella is a sweet, friendly, one-year-old, 33 lb., Australian Cattle Dog Mix. She loves to hug, give kisses and snuggle! She doesn't bark and is house trained! She is friendly with other animals as well. She can be a little timid with new things or sounds.
Novella's $325 adoption fee includes spay, tests and shots to date, and her microchip. She is, currently, being fostered, but hoping to find her forever home before Christmas!
CPR is a foster/ volunteer based rescue, with a 501c(3) non-profit status, dedicated to rescuing stray and abandoned animals. We do not have a central "shelter" as all of our animals are placed in foster homes until forever homes can be found. Our goal is to rescue as many animals as we can safely manage thru foster homes. We rescue dogs, puppies, cats, kittens, birds and other small animals.
Come Meet Our Pets...
Check our event calendar at chicagopetrescue.org and click on events. Or past the address below in your browser http://www.chicagopetrescue.org/event-calendar.html
Our Adoption Process...
Chicago Pet Rescue Adoption Process:
1. Fill out an adoption application on our website chicagopetrescue.org: Or send us an email as to which animal your are interested in. We will email you an adoption application.
2. An adoption counselor will call or email you within 48 hours to review your application.
If you would like to check the status of your application after 24 hours, you can call or email email@example.com
3. The adoption counselor will call your reference, landlord/condo association, and veterinarian (if applicable).
4. An adoption counselor will schedule a time for you, your family and any other pets to meet the pet(s) you've applied for.
5. A home visit is also necessary. If possible, the entire household should be present for the visit.
6. To make the adoption official, a signed adoption contract and an adoption fee will be collected before the animal is placed in your home. If an animal has not yet been spayed or neutered, there is an additional $50 spay/neuter deposit. At time of adoption, adopters should have a collar, leash and pet ID tag. The adoption fee and spay/neuter deposit are payable by cash or debit/credit card only.
All previous medical records and adoption policy will be turned over to the new adopter.
Thank You! Your message has been sent to Chicago Pet Rescue.
You'll receive a copy, too, at
to help you keep track of which pets you've inquired about, and which shelters and rescues you've emailed.
NOTE: Some shelters have physical locations you can visit; some of these shelters may only have pets for a limited time, so please do not wait for a reply—just go visit the shelter!
Other organizations are rescue groups run by busy volunteers who may take a while to reply. You can find information about the shelter or rescue group caring for this pet, and their adoption procedures,
on the pet's details page on Adopt-a-Pet.com.