Each of our pets is cared for in a private foster home. In order to meet and possibly adopt this pet, please visit www.loyalrescue.com/adopt and fill in our online application form.
Adoption Fee Applies
And now, a few words from me:
Hi everyone. My name is Gily and my foster mom says I am a very curious, petite little guy. I have long slender legs and a sweet little bark. I like looking out the window on neighbourhood watch waiting to see who may come to the house. I also like going for car rides and am starting to enjoy my little walks although I’m not a big fan of the rain or snow. I hate getting my little paws wet. My foster mom says she is going to try getting me to wear something called boots. I am looking forward to finding my forever home so I can be loved and cared for the rest of my life. I don’t mind being the only dog as it is all about me. Could you be that certain someone?
My foster mom has a list of reasons to adopt an older dog:
- Older dogs won’t chew your shoes or furniture
- Older dogs can focus well because they are mellow.
- Older dogs have learned what “no” means.
- Older dogs are good at giving love once they are in their new loving home and they are grateful for the second chance they have.
- What you see is what you get as older dogs have grown into their shape and personality.
- Older dogs are instant companions who are ready for walks, car rides and other things you like to do.
- Older dogs leave time for yourself because they don’t make demands on your time and attention that puppies and young dogs do.
- And most important…Older dogs let you get a good night’s sleep.
And now, a few words from my foster mom:
Gily is a good little companion who would probably do best as the only dog. He is a very loving little guy who enjoys the company of humans. He loves snuggling on the sofa beside his foster mom and dad in the evening while watching tv and enjoys sleeping in his foster mom’s bed as close as he can possibly get. He is a great hot water bottle and doesn’t move until you are ready to get up in the morning.
Still have questions about this dog?
Visit www.loyalrescue.com/info to contact us.
For an Adoption Application please visit
|We use Patented Kuranda Dog Beds because they are durable, chew proof and easy to clean. If you would like to donate a bed to us, click here.|
Thank you for considering a rescued dog!
Your message has been sent to LOYAL Rescue.