You can fill out an adoption application online on our official website.
- Name: Piper
- Best Breed Guess: Treeing Walker Coonhound mix
- Age: 1 1/2 years
- Gender: female
- Comfortable with children: yes
- Dog Friendly: yes
- Cat Friendly: yes
- Fence Required: no
- Adoption fee: $300 (Adoption fee includes all age appropriate vaccinations, heart-worm test (adult dogs only), microchip implant, and spay/neuter surgery.)
Piper is an awesome girl who is ready and looking for a forever family to call her own! She is very sweet and likes to cuddle. She'll curl up on your lap if you let her. Piper loves to go on car rides and loves to see where you will take her next. She's new to rescue and we are learning more about her each day she is here!
Check out our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/cornerofkindness
Corner of Kindness Adoption Process:
Visit this organization's web site to see any additional information available about this pet.
- Submit your adoption application (can be found at www.cornerofkindness.org) so you can connect with my foster family and ask them your questions about me and maybe you'll even come to meet me! An adoption application doesn't mean you have to adopt me, or that you're the only applicant- it just shows you're interested in me!
- Corner of Kindness will forward your application to the foster parents who should contact you in 48 hours. Foster parents set up meet and greets so you can meet your potential new family member
- If everyone feels it’s a good fit then you have a home visit completed
- Sign an adoption contract
- Pay the adoption fee
- Enjoy your new family member!
Return to the Corner of Kindness Home Page