Internal ID: CER
Fern is a female spotted black and white American short hair who was born around the last week of September. She is a playful and sweet little kitten. She will play with practically anything, although she hasn't quite figured out how to jump. She is talkative and has a cute and unique meow. Fern can be really cuddly when she wants to be and will fall fast asleep. She gets along well with her two step brothers and would likely do well with other cats. Fern has an adorable little face and a charming personality and would surely love a good home.
Thank you for your interest. If you have questions, you may contact our Feline Coordinator by emailing email@example.com.
If you are interested in adopting, please follow the instructions below to expedite your application:
1. Return to our website: www.yolospca.org
2. Download and print out an application and fill it out
3. Please specify which animal you are requesting on the application by noting the 'NAME' of the animal and the Internal ID.
4. You may either fax the completed application to the Feline Coordinator at 530 231 2969 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. We will email or call you if we need more information. Since we get many applications and are volunteers, we may not contact you immediately. You may email if you have additional questions.
All of our felines have been altered prior to adoption. Kittens have been given their first shots of FVRCP, adults are up-to-date on vaccinations, and all cats have are Feline Leukemia tested (negative) and micro chipped. The fee to adopt is $90 (the fee helps cover these costs and the cost of the microchip registration).
The Yolo County SPCA is a private, not-for-profit, foster home-based animal rescue organization and does not have a shelter. All of our animals awaiting adoption are in foster homes. For more information about this animal, please email email@example.com. For more general questions, please see our website at www.yolospca.org.
We are still accepting applications on this animal; we do remove the pets from our site once they are adopted.
Your message has been sent to Yolo County SPCA.