found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already neutered, purebred, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
Check out ALL of our listings at this link!!
Top 10 Reasons to fall in love with Cecil:
10. He is a Sweet Sixteen Baby, born 6.16.16
9. He is a little pipsqueak . . . but he's not afraid to speak his mind.
8. He walks very well on the leash. He runs very well on the leash, too, even if you're still walking!!
7. He loves to be held on your shoulder.
6. He loves his crate so he can burrow Doxie-style in his blankets.
5. He is a total chowhound, which is super cute because he's only about 8 - 10 pounds
4. He loves to lick the dirty plates in the dishwasher
3. He loves loves loves toys! A fully-stocked toybox is a must!
2. He plays very well with other dogs
And the Number One Reason to fall in love with Cecil:
1. He is a Cutie Patootie!!
We were told that Cecil is a purebred Dachshund but we do not have his papers and we can't be sure how big he'll get or how small he'll stay. If you're a true Doxie Lover and need a little spice that only a Doxie Puppy can provide, please visit www.pinkshelter.org for more information about the adoption process or click here for our online application. Full vetting, microchip and neuter included in his $425 adoption fee. Transport fee is additional $150. IF YOU HAVE AOL or YAHOO PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FILE FOR OUR RESPONSE