TOP 10 REASONS TO ADOPT MOLLY
1.She is the cat's meow
2. She is just the right size to cuddle on your lap
3. She loves to lay in bed with you on rainy days
4. She is quiet and 'lady like'
5. She loves to have her beautiful coat brushed
6. She loves to play with her scruncy toys
7. She gets along with kids, quiet kitties and small dogs
8. She is very tidy with the litter box
9. She has a beautiful purr
10. She is sweet and affectionate
11. SHE IS MICRO CHIPPED (ok, an 'extra' reason for good measure)
Molly is a sweet girl who acts like a little lady. She who gets along with everyone. Molly likes to perch and observe. She is very inquisitive. Dogs and other cats do not bother her. She is good with kids. She is calm and sweet and prefers to sleep at your feet or on the arm of your chair. She loves being talked too and is very affectionate. Molly is so loving, she grabs you when you walk by to get your attention!!
Molly is micro-chipped.
Your message has been sent to Operation Pets Alive!.
You'll receive a copy, too, at to help you keep track of which pets you've inquired about, and which shelters and rescues you've emailed.
NOTE: Some shelters have physical locations you can visit; some of these shelters may only have pets for a limited time, so please do not wait for a reply—just go visit the shelter! Other organizations are rescue groups run by busy volunteers who may take a while to reply. You can find information about the shelter or rescue group caring for this pet, and their adoption procedures, on the pet's details page on Adopt-a-Pet.com.