found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
VIDEO COMING SOON!
Millie’s mom is a Chihuahua/Pekingese mix who I think, may have a splash of King Charles Cavalier mixed in there somewhere. We have absolutely no idea who dad was. The puppies are small breed and should mature to be around 15 lbs. We call that the “Fun Size”. Millie currently weighs 3 lbs
Millie is adorable, playful and all things puppy. She loves to be picked up and cuddled. She has started on piddle pad training and is doing very well. She loves people and is being socialized with all the other dogs in her foster home. She gets along especially well with her sister Panda just in case you are a brave soul considering 2 puppies.
Millie was abandoned at the Carson Animal Shelter along with her 4 siblings and her mom the day before Thanksgiving. They were only 18 days old. The owner simply said she was moving and off she went, leaving behind her dog Miko and her puppies. The shelter is no place for any dog, especially young puppies so off we went to get this little family of 6.
You must meet the following criteria to be considered for adoption:
• People who are not gone from home for long, extended hours on a daily basis.
• Previous puppy/dog experience
• Applicants must be between 30 and 65 years of age.
• No infants or toddlers, please, but we will consider families with children who are old enough to understand how to be respectful of a dog.
• We only adopt dogs as INDOOR dogs no matter the size or how big they get. Dogs cannot be excluded to an outside area, away from people, when the humans are at home. We really appreciate when people take the time to teach their dog good house manners, and boundaries, instead putting a dog outside when they are not home. You do not need to give a dog the run of the entire house. Doggie doors are a plus.
• A safe and secure area of the house where the dog can stay when unsupervised
Preferred method of contact is email. Please write with some information about your home, family members, other pets, dog experience. If it seems things might be a good fit, we will then send an application and give you a call. I sincerely apologize, but I simply do not have time to answer single questions such as, “Is this dog available?” or “Can I come and meet this dog?” Only those who read the bio, as well as send an e-mail with the requested information will be considered to apply.
Millie is currently 7 weeks old and will be ready for her new home after Jan 14th. She will be spayed, microchipped, dewormed and up to date on her age appropriate vaccinations. If you would like to meet Panda please contact Theresa at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 951 852-7999. Please visit our website at http://www.treasuredtailsrescue.com/ to find out more about our adoption process and adopt fees.