found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
I will edit listing should anything change. Please read this listing before calling (sorry it is so detailed) thank you.
Please like us on Facebook:
THEIR STORY: This little gal "Flower" is lucky to be alive! She was found underneath the hood of an engine compartment of a fire truck! Not to mention on a very busy road. That is when we got the call to rescue her. Flower has been spayed, received rabies/distemper shot, dewormed, and has advantage 2 on the back of her neck. She is 11 weeks old.
PERSONALITY: She is not only stunning (seal point Siamese), but she is also incredibly affectionate. She loves children and favors my 5 year old daughter. She is very cuddly and affectionate and is also quite the talker. She loves being held, kissed, and comes when you call her. She also will follow me too. She is a very sociable and well rounded 11 week old kitten.
IN ORDER TO ADOPT FROM US:
1) Please show up with a cat carrier for a safe return to his/her new home
2)An adoption contract will be filled out (your personal information as well as mine). That way you can contact us at any time as you'll have our info.
3) Adoption fee is $150. This will help us cover costs of animals we have available for adoption with very small fees or no fees at all. Also help cover her vetting. She is spayed, given rabies and distemper shot, dewormed and has flea preventative on.
4)We will take a picture of you and your newly adopted animal so we can share it on our Facebook page. This is what I'll also send to you in an email so you have a copy as well.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE FROM US:
1) You will receive a 4 page informational packet that can answer any questions you may have. Has information of places to get discounted meds and other things.
2) Spay/Neuter certificate OR vet documents
3) Copy of the adoption contract (will have kittens DOB and background on it as well as my contact information)
You can call us at 386-295-2755 or message us on our facebook page.
***Within the first few weeks to a month you will know if the adoption is not working out. At this time we will take the animal back. We don't want to see them given to the Humane Society (which can euthanize upwards of 50 or more cats a day like our local shelter) or left to fend for themselves on the streets. Please never let the humane society be a choice for ANY animal. They rely on us for their well-being******
We are a registered 501c3 non-profit rescue organization. We do not have a shelter, but rely on foster parents and homes to house our rescued animals. Because of this our adoption times vary and are very flexible.