found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
Silver Belle came to us with her Mom and 6 siblings. We received a phone call from Momma's owner saying that they were in the parking lot of a high kill shelter and that the shelter wanted to euthanize all of them. We placed all of them in foster until the babies were 8 weeks old. Mom and all of the other babies have been adopted to wonderful homes. She is 5 months old.
Silver Belle is very, affectionate, loving and playful.She does well with other cats, dog and kids.
IN ORDER TO ADOPT FROM US:
1) Please show up with a cat carrier for a safe return to his/her new home
2)An adoption contract will be filled out (your personal information as well as mine). That way you can contact us at any time as you'll have our info.
3) Adoption fee is $60. She is spayed, given rabies and distemper shot, dewormed and has flea preventative on.
4)We will take a picture of you and your newly adopted animal so we can share it on our Facebook page. This is what I'll also send to you in an email so you have a copy as well.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE FROM US:
1) You will receive a 4 page informational packet that can answer any questions you may have. Has information of places to get discounted meds and other things.
2) Spay/Neuter certificate OR vet documents
3) Copy of the adoption contract (will have kittens DOB and background on it as well as my contact information)
You can call us at 386-956-9040 or message me on my facebook page.
***Within the first few weeks to a month you will know if the adoption is not working out. At this time we will take the animal back. We don't want to see them given to the Humane Society (which can euthanize upwards of 50 or more cats a day like our local shelter) or left to fend for themselves on the streets. Please never let the humane society be a choice for ANY animal. They rely on us for their well-being. I will always take a cat I have adopted out back. ShiraBWild@aol.com******
We are a registered 501c3 non-profit rescue organization. We do not have a shelter, but rely on foster parents and homes to house our rescued animals. Because of this our adoption times vary and are very flexible.