found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
8 weeks old
Breed: TBD DNA Test
Adoption Fee $250
Hello! My name is Comet and I’m one of Mama Mia’s puppies. We were born at our foster mom and dad’s house and we have had the opportunity to grow up in a safe and loving environment. We have had 8 weeks to grow, learn, and socialize with each other and our momma and foster aunties. We have experienced all kinds of surfaces for our feet like carpet, hard floors, and even water! We have learned about loud noises like big dogs barking, a big loud machine that rumbles the floor (foster mom calls it a vacuum) and some of us think it is scary, but others of us find it curiously interesting. Since we are new around here, we are going to need a lot of patience and someone willing to put in time and effort to show us the ropes of how to be a good dog. If you have the time to teach us how to be well behaved pups, then you’re the right person for us. We will need further training such as potty training, crate training, and basic obedience. Our foster mom says we are good puppies, but busy and need good chew toys to help redirect our attention when we get bored and find our own things to chew on (like fingers, toes, shoes, socks, and anything you may not want me to gnaw on). We are teething, so hard chews and tug toys are best – foster mom and dad have called us “The Collective” and our sister Nutmeg is nicknamed “Seven of Nine” since she was born seventh. Apparently this means our cuteness is hard to resist – resistance is futile? Other fun nicknames they have given us are “pupzillas” and “baby raptors” – this is because we LOVE to play! Playing and eating are the best parts of the day! We have all our sharp baby teeth and eat hard kibble now and drink water like champs. All of our medical needs will be taken care of when we come to you, along with a goody-bag of food, a couple chew toys, and lots and lots of love to give. Are you ready to take one of us on as your forever companion?
POTP will only be accepting applications until 11:59 pm PST February 1st due to the overwhelming interest already received. If you're ready to become my new family, go to http://powerofthepaw.org/adopt/dog-adoption-application/
ADOPTION FEE: $250 includes spay/neuter, DAPP, Bordetella, microchip, deworm and vet check.
Adoption Process for Litter of Puppies:
• References will be completed the week following the application deadline. Due to the fact there are 9 puppies in the litter this will take us some time to process.
• Once an application has been approved the home check will need to be completed no later than Saturday February 11, 2017.
• The adoption contract will be reviewed and completed at the time of the home check.
• Adoption fees will be collected at the time of the home check and half of the fee is non-refundable if you back out on adopting your puppy after payment has been received or returning them within 10 days.
• The adopter will be responsible for picking the puppy up from their vet appointment no later than 5:00 pm from Lake City Animal Hospital 902 Lincoln Way Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814. Your adoption coordinator will inform you of the vet appointment date at time of the homecheck. Appointments will be the week of February 13th.
• After care instruction will be provided, you will be responsible for remaining vaccinations including boosters and rabies.
• Please DO NOT call, email, or message us regarding adoption. Please complete an adoption application and all approved adopters will be contacted directly by our adoption team. Denial emails will be sent to those not selected for adoption.