About Luv Me Again Animal Rescue
About Our Rescue Group...
“We are here to help those animals who are unable to help themselves. Those who deserve a second chance at life, and would not otherwise be given a second thought. Those who dream of a hug or a kiss, and only have emptiness.”
• We envision a world where one day, we will not be needed to take unwanted animals.
• We envision a world where breeders are responsible and only continue for the betterment of the breed, not to make money.
• We envision a world where animals are responsibly spayed and neutered.
• We envision a world where animal cruelty and neglect are a thing of the past
• We strive to be a safe, friendly environment, where you are happy to adopt from when looking for a family friend.
• We will campaign that all household pets be spayed or neutered to prevent unwanted litters.
• We will campaign against animal cruelty and neglect.
• Rescue volunteers receive the appreciation and recognition they deserve for the hard work and many hours they put in.
• We will not only take in strays, shelter animals, and breeder toss-outs, but we will help owner surrenders re-home their beloved family members.
• We will not lie about our animals in rescue, just to get you to adopt. Every animal has the perfect home waiting, everyone deserves the perfect match
Donate to Our Rescue Group...
Come Meet Our Pets...We are centrally located in the metro Twin Cities of Minnesota. We host bi-weekly adoption events at Pet Supplies Plus in Burnsville, MN. We host events on the First and Third Sunday's of the month from Noon to 2pm.
Our Adoption Process...
Our adoption fees range from $100 to $450, depending on the individual dog you are looking at. The adoption fee includes the spay or neuter, microchip implant and registration, and age appropriate vaccinations (which can include rabies, distemper/parvo and boosters, and bordetella). There is an adoption application to fill out to be considered for adoption, and a final adoption agreement that must be signed when you take custody of the dog.