found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, in need of an experienced adopter, up to date with shots, not good with kids, good with dogs, and not good with cats.
They are currently residing in Cincinnati OH but will be available between Cinci and the Greenville, SC area providing we can secure a home visit.
Here is a bit about each of them……
Bailee is a 5 years young blonde long hair, female miniature Dachshund. She is absolutely stunning with a fun personality. She loves playing with her squeeky toy "Mr. Snakes," but mostly likes to be laying in her owners lap being pet. She will be right by your side every second of every day. She does bark occasionally, but she is definitly not a "barker." If you are looking for a lap dog, you will not find anything better than her!
Mojo is a 5 years young dapple long hair, male miniature Dachshund. He is the sweetest dog in the entire world....and the laziest. He would love nothing more than to lay around all day and be pampered! When you are on the couch, he will find his way into your lap no matter what! He loves being pet and going on walks. He is chubbier than his sister so he does need the exercise every once in a while. All he wants is someone to pay attention to him all the time
*Bailee and Mojo are brother and sister. They have both been fixed and have both been with each other since birth. They are inseperable! They have lived a life of luxury, but need to find a home where they can get the attention that they deserve away from tiny humans! Wherever Bailee goes...so does Mojo, and vice versa. They will need to go to a home without small kids as Bailee does tend to get aggressive when messed with, as well as food agressive when a small child has food in their hands. If you are wanting 2 amazing dogs that want nothing more than your love and attention, look no further!
If you meet the above qualifications and you think you can be my perfect home, please continue reading----Do not send an e-mail unless you have read all the way to the bottom of this Page
1. Go to our web site and fill out an application. Nothing will move forward until you do. http://carolina-loving-hound-rescue.com
2. We will give you a call within 7 Days after receiving a complete application, please do not serial e-mail us, we will work your application in the order it was received. We also work these applications between our paying jobs, taking care of our animals and families. Patience is the key!
3. Once we speak to you and feel you are a good fit, we will set up a meet and greet
4. Once we meet and do a home visit we can then and only then finalize an adoption. Every member of your household must be present for this meeting
5. We do adopt out of state and will do a home visit out of state as well
6. We will not put our dogs on mass transport or hand off transport to get to your home. .it is your responsibility to pick her up. We will make every effort to meet you part of the way but that is not always possible.
7. All animals in your house MUST be spayed/neutered unless you have medical documentation preventing you from doing so. NO EXCEPTIONS.
8. Unless you have outside working dogs we will not adopt to a home with outside dogs
9. Fence is required for me.
10. Must be 25 or above to adopt (exceptions may be made case by case)
If you have any additional questions please e-mail email@example.com