Uber is an adorable and super smart little dude. We are guessing he's a Border Collie mix and that he was born in early January 2017. Uber loves his people and playing with other dogs and toys. His favorite thing and his "off" switch is laying on his back in our arms like a baby, while getting belly rubs. He literally melts in our arms. Uber is looking for an active family that will take time to teach him how to be the best he can be. Please review our adoption policies below and email your filled out adoption application to email@example.com
RezQ Dogs Adoption Policies:
1. All of the dogs (and cats) adopted from RezQ Dogs are spayed/neutered, up to date on age appropriate vaccinations, de-wormed, and microchipped prior to adoption. Many of the dogs also received additional veterinary care if needed.
2. RezQ Dogs houses its dogs in private foster homes and at our facility which is open by appointment only. We do require an approved application on file prior to scheduling a meet and greet with the dog. At that point, the adopters can take the dog home.
3. Adoption fees are as follows:
- $125 for dogs over 1 year of age
- $150 for dogs under 1 year of age
- $75 for cats
4. While RezQ Dogs does allow out of state adoptions, we do limit the distance between the potential adopters and our location in Dodson, MT, to within a 12 hour drive.
5. Due to our limited staff and volunteers, RezQ Dogs is unable to transport dogs to their forever homes or meet adopters part way. RezQ Dogs does not ship dogs via airlines or ground transportation. We ask the adopters to meet the dogs in person prior to adoption rather than having someone pick up the dog for them in order to ensure the right fit for both humans and dogs.
6. Please download our adoption application here: www.rezqdogs.org/adopt , fill it out, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org Make sure your application is complete and all of the phone numbers are provided as INCOMPLETE applications will not be considered. You will not be contacted if any information on the application is missing. We simply lack the manpower and time to track down the information we ask for in the first place.
7. RezQ Dogs makes every effort to reply to adoption inquiries and process applications within 1 week of receiving them.
Your message has been sent to RezQ Dogs.
You'll receive a copy, too, at to help you keep track of which pets you've inquired about, and which shelters and rescues you've emailed.
NOTE: Some shelters have physical locations you can visit; some of these shelters may only have pets for a limited time, so please do not wait for a reply—just go visit the shelter! Other organizations are rescue groups run by busy volunteers who may take a while to reply. You can find information about the shelter or rescue group caring for this pet, and their adoption procedures, on the pet's details page on Adopt-a-Pet.com.