found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already neutered, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
Bear is only 2 years old and was found as a stray. He must have been full of fleas and he lost some hair (currently growing back in) from a flea allergy. He weighs about 20lbs (not too small, not too big).
Special things about this boy are:
- LOVES people - acts like everyone is his lost love; does not discriminate
- Not a jumper (doesn't jump on people)
- A human lap is his favorite thing!!
- Very quiet indoors (will bark at strangers around the backyard to let you know someone is there)
- Has short hair - no grooming required
- Is very friendly (and sometimes shy) with other dogs.
- Can be playful but is not hyper at all.
- Very attentive to his humans and very much enjoys being at their side at all times.
- LOVES to cuddle!!!!!
- Is house-trained
- Walks good on a leash
- Rides great in the car.
- Would be fine in an active household with many visitors.
- Would be fine in apartment / condo living situation.
Overall, would be a GREAT companion to add to any family! Just a friendly guy who loves to enjoy family fun times!
If you are interested in adopting, please complete an adoption application located at
All Dogs Unlimited Rescue dogs are spayed/neutered, up-to-date on all shots, and are given a monthly flea/tick and heartworm preventative. Upon adoption, all vet records and any current medications are provided to the adopter.
THE SUBMISSION OF YOUR APPLICATION DOES NOT GUARANTEE AN ADOPTION NOR DOES IT OBLIGATE YOU TO ADOPT. Multiple applications are accepted for any available pet and a home is chosen that is the best match between the available pet and the potential furever family. Your application will be processed as quickly as possible and if approved, a home visit would be scheduled. No adoption is final until an Adoption Agreement is presented and agreed to by both parties.
Our goal is to find the right match of our dogs to their new family so all involved are furever happy! Questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org
And THANK YOU for considering a rescue dog for your family!