found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already neutered, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT OWN A FACILITY. Our animals are in private foster homes. If you are interested in adopting one of our animals please fill out our on-line application. Or check our mobile adoption schedule on our home page.
Better Adopt Saul.
Simply put, Saul is a GEM of a dog. He was one of the longer residents at The Pasadena Humane Society when he came to The Rescue Train. His prior owners no longer wanted him. We can't figure out why as he is the most loving dog on the planet.
A few things you should know about Saul:
1. He loves people. All people. Women, men, kids, senior citizens. He is not picky.
2. He loves other dogs. His foster home has 3 other dogs and he is happy to be with the pack.
3. He is good around cats. He finds them fascinating. But he is respectful.
4. He loves to go on walks.
5. He loves to be right next to you. He is a velcro dog. He likes to sleep near you, sit near you, walk near you, look at you, etc. It is endearing.
6. He is housebroken.
7. He is ADORED by everyone who meets him. His personality is magnetic.
8. He is very happy being easy-going. He loves Netflix and chill, but he also enjoys a walk with his pals.
As you can see, Saul is basically perfect. Check him out at one of our adoption days by watching this video on YouTube (you can cut-and-paste to your browser). He is such a gem!!
Maybe Saul's prior guardians gave him up because they could not afford any medical care for him? He was SEVERELY neglected medically. So The Rescue Train has given him all the medical care he needs. He is doing GREAT. Potential adopters should know that Saul does take Thyro-tabs every day (and will need them for the rest of his life). They cost about $15 a month (maybe less if you order in bulk online). He also takes a daily dose of Glucosamine and Chondroitin and gets a squirt of Omega oil in his food. Saul is THRIVING.
His foster family took Saul and their dogs to Mammoth for a vacation. Saul LOVED it. He was a champ in the car ride (it's 5 hours to get to Mammoth from LA). He was a lovely houseguest in the condo they stayed. But most importantly, Saul throroughly enjoyed his vacation and adored the hikes and walks in Mammoth. they took a video of Saul at Horseshoe Lake. Here he is in Mammoth:
Saul's foster family is completely smitten with him. At adoption days everyone falls in love with him. You will be too. Better adopt Saul. He's your guy.
INTERESTED IN ADOPTING?
PLEASE FILL OUT AN ADOPTION APPLICATION ON OUR WEBSITE: www.therescuetrain.org
APPLICANT MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OLD
APPLICANT MUST LIVE IN THE LOS ANGELES AREA