found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already neutered, up to date with shots, and good with kids.
If you're interested in adopting Benny, please first read about our adoption process under the *ADOPT* tab at www.happypawsrescue.org. Then, complete an adoption application found under the same tab and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Benny will be at our adoption day events on SUNDAYS from 12-4pm at the Piscataway, NJ Petco. Thank you for your interest in adopting!
***PLEASE NOTE: We will have an abbreviated adoption event this Sunday, July 2nd, from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.***
***Let us introduce you to… the American Shelter Dog! When we look at dogs of unknown parentage, such as this beautiful pup, the best we can do is guess at their breed, and it turns out that even dog experts are usually wrong when doing so. It’s been shown that nearly 90 percent of shelter dogs visually identified as a particular breed/mix are mislabeled. Please understand that it is impossible to reliably identify the breed(s) or predict the behavior of dogs solely on the basis of their appearance. Though we may not know their blend, we do know that the love of a rescued dog is without boundaries and touches all those in its reach, often transforming the rescuee into the rescuer!***
Thinking about adopting me? Here’s how:
1. Fill out an application found at www.happypawsrescue.org under the *ADOPT* tab.
2. Email it to email@example.com.
3. Please allow a few days for us to review and respond to your application.
4. Approved applicants will be invited to come me at adoption day.
5. We generally adopt to families within a 1-hour radius of our home base in Piscataway, NJ but may consider farther distances in the tri-state region if volunteers are available. If you live beyond our geographical boundaries, we hope you will contact rescue organizations closer to your home.
6. If both you and the rescue agree that I'm a good fit for your home, you will fill out an adoption contract. The adoption fee is $300 for dogs.
7. We have lots of fun together!